If anyone asked me what is beauty before I’d definitely say
straight brown hair
fluency in speaking
Little did i know that beauty was not defined by majority but by the eyes of the beholder
Little did i know that your sculpted nose is a mark of pride and confidence you hold in yourself
Little did I know that the colour of your skin shows your compassion and a promise to hold my secrets and absorb all negativity
Little did I know that your silky but wavy hair depict the strength you have to hold the worlds together
Little did I know that your eyes trickle wisdom
Little did I know that your lips keep repeating the promise of making this world a better place
– Every woman is an epitome of Beauty
Thank You for teaching me how losing anything could be so beautiful….
1. Thank You for telling me how I could be more beautiful by LOSING WEIGHT
Because Barbies and Princess don’t come in XL size
2. Thank You for telling me how easily I could please everyone and be their favourite by LOSING MY STANDS AND OPINION
Because a woman with opinion (commonly known as “Bitches”) are nasty and contaminate the society
3. Thank You for telling me how beautiful my skin was but LOSING MY COLOUR or changing it could make people love me more
Because nobody would choose Jasmine over Snow White
4.Thank You for telling me how important it is for me to always be poise and polite because only after LOSING HOW I TRULY FEEL I could be everyone’s favorite
Because Blossom and Bubbles were everyone’s favourite not Buttercup
5. Thank You for telling me that even when the questions change, the answer has to be “YES” as LOSING YOUR RIGHT TO CHOOSE is a step of being “a woman”
Because Medusa was punished for skipping this step
99999… Thank You for telling me how LOSING MYSELF was a part of change which was constant in nature.
PC: Bhumika Sharma
Dear Teenage Love,
Thank you for making me think if menstruation was like love because it caused the same mood swings, cravings and pain like you did but unlike you it made me go through this only once a month, also it comes with an expiration date after which it stops making attempts to come back to me like you did. I shall get over the pain and anxiety caused by it like I did after you were gone.
Thank you for making me understand
real your meaning of love.