It gives me immense pleasure to announce that I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award
Thank you nemoincucina for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
Go check them at
- Thank the person who named you and provide a link to their blog sites.
- Answer the questions.
- Name 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Inform candidates about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and show the sun blogger award logo on your site or post.
1.What prompted you to open a blog?
So this happened some months back when a friend of mine who is also the editor of this blog read some of the letters from my dairy and suggested me I should write and seeing trust in me and my writing I thought I should give it a try.
2. Are you satisfied with your life until today?
Yes, because cribbing does not make it better either. So i believe we should stay happy with who we are and what we have.
3.What was the moment that up to now represents you the most?
All my moments that I share with my dad, they represent me the most.
4.Which song do you describe more?
Born this way by Lady Gaga
5.If you were a poem, what would you be?
Water by Rupi Kaur
6.Have you ever created a dish that looks good but tastes doubtful?
Yes, I once tried making a chocolate mousse and it was a complete failure
7.Do you often experience in life or are you a traditionalist?
I think I am somewhere between
8.Sweet, Salty or Both?
9.Which cake can you send to ecstasy?
Nutella Chesse Cake
10.Evening with friends, semi-empty fridge, what do you invent?
Evening with friends, semi-empty fridge and we will make the best use of the contents in the semi- empty fridge
11.How do you see yourself in 1 year?
Just a little more grown up version of myself and HAPPY as ever
The bloggers I would like to nominate for the sunshine bloggers award are:
- Who or what inspired you to start your blog?
- Which song that describes you the best?
- What makes you makes you happy the most?
- A memory which keeps on playing in the back of your mind when you are low or sad?
- Favourite place for a vacation?
- Your idea of a perfect Sunday?
- Your favourite book?
- What is your definition of happiness or a thing that defines happiness for you?
- If you could change something in this world what would it be?
- What gives you immense comfort?
- Any fictional character you would wanna become?
A rebel who tells stories in the form of snippets and poems.